Better late than never..

A few photos from Mother's Day last weekend ... Mom and Dad were in Omaha for a wedding, so Mom didn't get home until the afternoon. Here was the sign I had waiting for her ... if you're not quite sure what it says, that's ok, I'm not really sure either.


Dad had to go straight to NY for work, and since GG and D had been watching us all weekend, we all went out for pizza (so Mom didn't have to cook, of course :) and snapped a couple shots before heading home. And Happy Mother's Day to my other wonderful Grandmas, too! I can't wait to see you in a couple months, Mimi!





Then this weekend, Mom's friend Jill came in town and we had a blast hanging out and showing her our day-to-day routine and general demeanor including, but not limited to - timeouts before breakfast, playing nicely and using our manners, screaming fits before dinnertime, etc - which I'm fairly certain she found exhausting.



And then tonight was a big night ... date night for Daddy and I (it's been awhile!). It was our first "Daddy/Daughter Dance." He even got me some flowers for the special occasion. 

We had a blast :)




Comments

Popular Posts