Songfest 2013

I'm sure you all remember Songfest ... the little program we put on at the end of the year at PDO. Well, this year it was double the trouble since Maida and I go together one day a week. 

First we did some practicing at home...




Then it was time for the show. This was Maida's entrance when she saw GG was there (forget about Mom and Dad).


We started off with a little "If you're happy and you know it" action (I think it was a little hard to juggle watching us both at the same time!).




Then it was on to the Monkey song that we had practiced at home.


Not to brag, but I think Maida might have been the only one in her class that was actually singing along and doing the actions - she was phenomenal.



And she knew it, too - you could tell by her "thumbs up" to Dad and GG after every song.


That's not to say she didn't have her moments - we caught her laying down on the job once or twice.


I was finally one of the "big kids" at Songfest ... and I think I prove I have the moves.





A few post-show shots




Comments

Patrick said…
Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

Popular Posts