Washin' the car

The other day was a rather lazy morning (it is definitely time for school to start, I think Mom is out of ideas for things to do), and I decided I wanted to clean the car. So Mom filled up a bucket with some soap, and we went to town.


The bottom half is all that got cleaned, but I think we did pretty good actually. 


Then Maida started getting a little aggressive with the water and practically dunking herself in the bucket. 


So off came the clothes!


Later that day I worked on honing my camera skills, here is a picture I took of Mom and Maida. Though next time I will need to pay more attention to my background, the toilet looks kindof funny next to Mae's head.


And lastly, we thought we'd post a few updated photos of the house progress. We ride our bikes over about once a week to check up on things.  


We have cabinets...


 Our staircase


Me in my new room


And they just put in all our landscaping last week. The camera died before we could get a picture of our backyard, but it is so much bigger than our old yard! And we have rocks all along one side of the fence, so Maida and I are excited about the fun to be had back there.


You can't see it in this photo, but the port-a-potty is still right in front of our house, so I'm thinking it's going to be a permanent staple. Could be convenient?



Comments

Patrick said…
House is looking awesome!!

Popular Posts