Vacation in the woods

Sorry for the long absence...Mom and Dad were out of town most of last week/weekend, so what did Maida and I do? We packed up and went on a little vacation to the woods to stay at GG & D's. But first, we had to make a stop at Bass Pro World.


Nice Maida, you picked out the one four-wheeler that's ON SALE for $5200?!


I, on the other hand, am more partial to the 24 ft. pontoon party boats


All we're missing are the cocktails


Pretend camping - thumb in mouth, of course


A couple days later we went on a little road trip up to Evergreen to do some fishing, and made a pit stop on the way for a picnic


Unfortunately the rest of the ride wasn't completely uneventful ... let's just say I had to change my clothes due to ... oh forget it, I threw up everywhere (surprise), hence why I'm fishing in my underwear.


D, can't you catch us a fish?!


No bites, so we decided it was time for a snack


And what unsuccessful fishing trip would be complete without chocolate ice cream? Poor Maida missed it because she was passed out in the car.


The rest of our trip was spent hanging out at the house (I don't think D wanted to risk reenacting the episode in the car) and helping with chores. Here Maida is helping D change a lightbulb, though I didn't realize you needed gloves for that?


 Thanks for letting us stay with you while Mom and Dad were gone, GG & D! I think I overheard they slept for two days straight after we left. 



Comments

Popular Posts