Dog days of summer

So summer is almost at an end and school officially starts next week, so I thought I'd share a few of our random photos from this past summer that haven't been posted.


Silliness in my room



Some of you may not know this, but Maida is our music girl. She loves to sing and dance, and the second she gets in her car seat, she is pointing at the radio and grunting for you to turn it on. And if she doesn't like your choice of music, you will know it. Her latest favorites are Maroon Five and Carley Rae Jepsen ('Call me maybe!').


 It wouldn't be summer without popsicles, and we've had a lot of them.



Just crazy running around fun


Maida saw an airplane and said "Daddy!" but I'm trying to explain to her that Daddy isn't in every airplane that flies overhead.


Puddle jumping fun


As much as I love summer, I think I'm looking forward to Fall more ... it includes my favorite holiday (my birthday), and we will get to move into our new house shortly thereafter. Now we just need something else big to happen and it will be a Fall Trifecta. If I got my vote, #3 would be a baby brother, but Mom keeps assuring me there is NOT a baby in her belly. I think, though, that maybe if I tell enough people, it might come true, what do you think?!


Comments

Popular Posts