Friends in town

Last weekend was pretty fun because my good friend, Corinne came into town for a visit. Ok, well technically we've only met once and it was almost two years ago, but I'd say we are "close".

Corinne and her little sister, Lilah came over for a sleepover on Friday. This was my first time meeting Lilah, so I had to give her the rundown, of course.


Then it was playtime for about 10 minutes before the babies went to bed


Maida - you make red, white and blue cool again


After the babes were down, Corinne and I did some serious riding outside


Cuteness


We also had some foot races. It's nice because Corinne won one,


and I won one, so everyone was happy.


Then it was our turn for bed, and I found someone else who loves their thumb as much I do. 
Soul Mates.


The next morning, we packed Celie and Graham up with us and headed down to Corinne's hotel for some swimming. I don't know why Mom and Dad don't just have four kids??


Of course, it was the first cooler day this summer so it was a little chilly, but the water was warm, so none of us seemed to mind.



 That night, everyone came back over for a BBQ. Mae was so excited to see Lilah ... I think she liked not being the "baby" of the pack anymore.



 Everyone piled in the sandbox (we will be upgrading this to a bigger model at the new house)


Lilah had her first taste of real milk (on accident - doesn't seem like it was too big of a hit)


And we piled all the kids on the grass for some photos (I haven't yet learned how to sit like a lady with a skirt on)

Three down, three to go


Four down, two to go


Oh, wait.. all six...almost!


This is as good as it gets


After dinner, Celie, Corinne and I put on our pajamas and played...hard



Time for bed!


Comments

Popular Posts