Last weekend cont'd

I almost forgot to tell you about the fair...hot tubbing is fun, but a girl can't stay in a hot tub forever. So we also hit up the fair that was put on by my new school. So far, I'm impressed. They had a magic show (Magic Rob pulled a pigeon out of hat, along with other various tricks that I did not understand), and of course bouncy houses. 

This bouncy jungle gym was my favorite


Here's Celie making her exit


Mine was slightly less graceful as I dove head first 


Maida had fun riding around on Dad's shoulders


Unrelated to the fair, but a cute pic of Maida wearing my sunglasses


But unfortunately the weekend was not all fun and games. Mom wasn't feeling well Saturday night, but luckily it only lasted 24 hours. And then I caught her bug on Monday. I was fine all day at school. But come late afternoon, Mom was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, and all she heard from the living room was "uh oh!" She strolled in from the kitchen only to find I had vomited all over myself and the couch (I'd just had red peppers for a snack, and berries at lunch, so you can imagine). She quickly picked me up and I proceeded to projectile all over her and the rug. By this time, she got me in the bathroom and Round 3 actually made it in the toilet. Poor Maida just sat stunned on the couch the whole time.

The photos below show how I was put to work to clean off the couch cushions. It was pretty fun squirting the water, so maybe I'll do this more often.




Comments

Popular Posts