Just girls being girls

If any of you out there are familiar with boys and how they rough house, well then here's a little insight into how girls do it. Belly bumps.




And no shocker, Maida had yet another spill (actually one of many more). This time it was during church. We were not behaving ourselves very well (who ever thought a 15 month old could sit through a church service quietly.. seriously?). So after some embarrassing screams from Maida, Mom took us outside to walk around. Maida tripped on her feet or a twig - or who knows what - and went head first into some mud. Good thing because underneath that mud was cement, so this could look a lot worse. Mom couldn't stop laughing, so she sent me inside to get Dad and tell him it was time to go. She told me to do it quietly (good luck), but I was so worked up I couldn't keep my voice down. I think it went something like this: I ran up the middle aisle (luckily not far, we like to sit in back so we can leave early because of these exact situations) screaming "Daddy, Daddy! We have to go NOW! Maida is dirty!"

Comments

Popular Posts