Maida's birthday cont'd

We had a little celebration for Maida this past weekend to mark her one year milestone.

Her birthday party was more low key than mine (sorry, Maida!), but we decided she still needed a little celebration, so we invited all the family over and a couple of my buddies (so I'd have someone to entertain me, I guess) and got to it. Papa and Grandma had plans to come in from Lincoln, but unfortunately the big snow storm changed those plans, which was a bummer!

Opening a few presents with Mom


Posing with GG and D


Aunt Gabe, Uncle Jace and cousin Sayler came, too
(Dad wasn't quite quick enough on the uptake before Sayler got mad!)


Aunt Sara


I helped decorate the cake!


Maida has this cake thing down now


Turns out all Maida really wanted for her birthday was tissue paper. 


Comments

Popular Posts