Laundry

Before I get into the "laundry" portion of our post, I had to show you my masterpiece. Mom and Dad decided to paint the basement stairs last weekend (only took them almost 7 years to get it done), and I of course wanted to help. I think mine looks much better than the dull gray, what do you think?

So it's kindof a running joke in our house that there is always a pile of laundry sitting around waiting to be folded - literally you almost always see one in the background of every photo we take. Now my little sister Maida (who is small, and very funny) loves to help with the laundry, and tonight was no exception (probably because she knew Mom needed the help, there's actually two baskets back there).



But soon Maida's "help" turned into a game of peek-a-boo


and crawling around with a shirt on her head (seriously, don't you want to walk already, Mae?)


Come on, this is way more fun than actually folding the laundry!


 And yes, that is me lounging in my robe watching 'Charlie & Lola' before bed (two funny little british kids, you've gotta check them out)


Comments

Popular Posts