Happy #1 Maida!

I know I need to finish our update on our Winter Park trip last weekend, but I had to take a break to wish Maida a very happy birthday today!

Here is Maida's final photo session with Greenie...

We started out with some light reading


Then she decided to turn on the charm


And then, she'd had enough




 Later that night, Mom and Dad presented her with her birthday present. Not super original in my opinion since this is exactly what they got me for my 1st birthday, but they said something about fairness and equality for all, whatever that means.


Pretty sure there's a photo of me almost exactly like this



Then Maida (and by Maida I mean ME) opened some birthday presents from Mimi, Grandpa and Uncle Matt - thank goodness we (I mean Maida) got new bath toys, we LOVE them!


Birthday hugs for Dad


Birthday tickle for Maida


Then after dinner it was time for the much anticipated cupcake showdown. We sang Happy Birthday and then let Maida dive in.




Based on Maida's current eating habits, we were sure she would demolish this cupcake in 9.2 seconds, but she was a little apprehensive. Mom did bake these after all, so I don't blame you, Maida


First taste, not too bad...


A little bigger taste this time..


I think she might actually like it!



 And now she's going in face first


Comments

Popular Posts