Relaxing and chocolate cupcakes

We've been busy the past couple weeks, so here's a bit of a recap.

Uncle Matt came into town - he and Dad went skiing one day, but other than that, we really just did a lot of relaxing.


Maida wanted to help get Matt in the Christmas spirit by sporting her favorite Christmas headband

We also went to Zoo Lights so Maida could experience it for the first time. It was pretty cold out, so we got bundled up in the wagon.


And it wouldn't have been Zoo Lights without Celie there! I think after Mom took this picture, she told me I had snot running out of my nose and she wanted to wipe it. 


I told her not to worry about, I got it.


Headed home...Maida LOVES to wave bye bye


 Just a random, funny photo of Maida 


Then last Friday was D's birthday, so we helped him celebrate...


...with chocolate, of course.


Celie and Graham also stopped by for some holiday cheer this week, and Maida got a little aggressive with Graham. He was bundled up, so he couldn't even defend himself, poor guy!


Comments

Popular Posts