Merry Christmas 2011!

We started the Christmas celebration off by going to Chuck and Sally's house (aka, Great Grandma and Grandpa Kroll) a couple days before Christmas. I helped them open their gifts


And Maida played with the wrapping paper

We spent Christmas in the woods at GG and D's house - here are Maida and I just after waking up on Christmas morning. My first comment (actually it was more like crying) after realizing Santa wasn't there was "I miss Santa!" I think I misunderstood that he came and went while we were sleeping.



Mom helped Maida open her presents


Aunt Sara and us girls


Maida didn't really care much about the presents, she was content to just stand around and play pat-a cake


I, on the other hand, was super stoked that Santa brought me the ukulele I asked for


This is my friend, Aiden, whom I watch on Youtube at least once a day. He's the one who got me hooked on the ukulele



I wasted no time putting on a show of my own. Here I present my rendition of 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'



Then we hit the sledding slopes with Aunt Sara and Jed, and in true Griswold style, we went 90 mph and had a wipeout, which I was not thrilled about.



Christmas night ... more performances. This time Maida played back-up with the drums.


This performance to 'Must Be Santa' might be one of Dad's best



Time for some family pics

The cousins :)


The next morning, Maida was up and at 'em, ready to do some yard work with the grass seed 


And I was busy getting dolled up with my new lip gloss, of course


It was a very merry christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts