Brunch with Santa

Last weekend we went to the Brown Palace and had brunch with Santa (so fun!). I still don't quite understand what brunch is...really, isn't it either breakfast or lunch? How can it be both? 

Here's a few highlights..

Maida and I doing our Christmas pose 


More photo ops in front of the Christmas Tree



Maida checks out Santa's bells


Celie and Audrey's families also came to brunch, so the three musketeers took some photos together, as well.



Maida just waiting patiently for her lunch, or I mean breakfast ... I'm still confused about that.


Then it was time to meet the big man!
I was a little hesitant at first, though Maida didn't seem to care one way or the other. Isn't she supposed to be the one scared and crying?


Ok, I'm warming up a little bit

 Now I'm ready to tell him what I want for Christmas (a guitar!). Maida wants her own iPhone (Itsy Bitsy Spider app already installed, please).


And Dad finally finished the Christmas lights on the house ... he added a few new things to his design this year. Just call us the Griswold's on Glencoe.


Comments

Patrick said…
Um, Mr. Justin, you've upped the ante once again. Bravo on your lights festival.

Finley & Mabel

Popular Posts