Snow Angel

Those of you in Denver may be confused by this since it's supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow, but it's just another example of Mom being behind the 8 ball. Seems to be a pattern these days.

But I did get to do my first official snow angel a couple weeks ago, so I thought I would share

At least I have good wings...



 Mom is well aware my snow pants are extremely too small for me, and my boots are not, in fact, meant for the snow. She's assured me these inconveniences will be taken care of by the time it snows again.

So I tried it again, but this time without getting snow in my pants and shoes. It didn't work quite so well.


Then Aunt Sara had a turn, but she didn't want to get her pants wet, so hers was a pretty sad attempt.



So we decided to hang out and eat some snow


We are hitting the road next week to celebrate Thanksgiving with our Nebraska family, and I can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!


Comments

Popular Posts