Merry Christmas!

Ok, not yet, but I was getting ready for Christmas with my Halloween costume. And Maida was channeling the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. We were quite the pair. 

Pre-festivities photo with Maida


She really did not like the lion hat


We headed over to my friend Audrey's house in Park Hill for an early dinner and trick-or-treating. The parents thought it'd be funny to try and get a photo of all of us. See how well that worked out


I'm not sure any of us realized Audrey had already snuck candy from the bowl - a LOT of candy apparently!
'

Maida and Charlotte were happy to entertain each other

Ok, Maida is ready to go!

I, on the other hand, am still trying to figure out how to move around in this box.


First stop, and the dog was even dressed up!


These people aren't messing around

After every house, I came running (or rather walking fast) down the stairs yelling "Daddy, I got more goodies!" Whoever thought of this holiday is my new hero.





Comments

Popular Posts