Telluride - Part Deux

Our last day in Telluride was spent like this..

We drove to an overlook with an awesome view and shot off a few pics. Luckily Maida was in a much better mood than she had been earlier that morning.


Does it look like I'm about to fall off the edge of the mountain?! Optical illusion.

Then I got tired of staring at the mountains and I refused to take more pictures, so off we went to the gondola...

On the way up!

Again, refused pictures at this point, so Mom, Dad and Maida had to take this one without me

 And here we are going down. May not seem that exciting as I'm telling it, but it was really fun, trust me.
GG picked me up some shades and off I went through the streets of Telluride on my bike - because that's how you do it mountain-style






Comments

Popular Posts