Lucky number 7

That's right, our little (or not so little) Maida Mae was 7 months old on the 1st. Here are some photos with Greenie.

But first, I wasn't going to let Mom take a picture without me in it, of course.

Ok, fine, the day isn't all about me, so I let Maida have her moment. She is pretty cute, I guess.


Here we are eating Greenie's ear


Maida likes to bang things these days and see what kind of noise they make, so this was her attempt at banging on Greenie.


He didn't make any noise, but she thought it was funny nonetheless


And I just had to squeeze back into the spotlight, Maida doesn't look too thrilled about it, though. Get used to it, girl.

 Below is my 7 month photo, as well. Funny because I don't think we look much alike anymore...hmmmm...


Comments

Auntie Jan said…
what is up w/those rings on her arms!!! LOLOLOL

Popular Posts