Songfest 2011

My "school" (aka, Parents Day Out) is almost done for the year, and if you recall, before school's out for the summer, they get all the kids together and we do a little program for the grown-ups.

I think Mom had high hopes this year that I'd do more than suck my thumb (sample photo from last year's Songfest - wow, was I bald)
But turns out Mom had too high of expectations...
Oh wait, here I go, getting into my groove!
Snap!!

I may not actually sing the words here, but I sing them all the time at home, I swear. At least I'm trying to get into the actions. The little boy next to me is worse off than I am. Oh wait, he just needed some time to warm up! (Someone should tell Mom that holding a baby and trying to operate a video camera don't go together).

I felt like I needed to distance myself from the rest of the kids - helps me to really stand out
Ok, that didn't work, I might as well just stand up, then everyone is sure to notice my stellar moves
Peek-a-boo, Dad!
And time for the Goodbye Song - see you next year!



Comments

Popular Posts