Nails and Mother's Day

The other day Mom was trying to put Maida down for a nap, and she made the rookie mistake of leaving my nail polish within reach. I think she knew she was in trouble when it was quiet and she didn't hear me playing, or singing, or doing anything really.

Don't worry, it's cool..I only got a little bit on the carpet

A couple weekends ago, we celebrated all things "Mom" - first, Dad, Maida and I picked out these lovely flowers for Mom
And then on Sunday, this was the happy smile Mom got to wake up to ... that Maida Mae is pretty cute!

Then on Sunday we headed down to GG and D's house for Mother's Day Brunch and got some more pictures. I was still a little sick, so it wasn't my finest day (a huge fit was thrown right after these and we had to pack up and leave GG and D's house pronto)

Until next time ...

Comments

Popular Posts