Cupcakes and friends

If you read my last post, you know I recently went to a birthday party and won the cupcake eating contest (there really wasn't a contest, but if there had been one, I totally would have won). Check it out, done in 5 seconds flat!
Asher had his music teacher come to his birthday party and sing for us, so naturally I accompanied her on the drums
Mom's friends, Katherine and Jill, were also in town visiting, so they got to meet Maida for the first time
Subsequently, Celie and I also got to hang out a lot. Dinner was at our house one night, and apparently the grown-ups wanted to eat without us, so Celie and I got to watch Dora. Which reminds me, I'm pretty sure when I woke up at 5am this morning, while Mom was trying to get me to go back to sleep, I turned to her and said, "I like Dora and Boots." I thought it was relevant at the time.
Oh, don't worry, Celie isn't picking her nose here, she's actually picking her lip...she took a little tumble at the Zoo and her mouth took the brunt of the fall :( That is, however, my thumb I'm sucking ... surprise, surprise.

Aunt Jill decided she wanted to watch Dora, too. It's good stuff, I tell ya! Vaminos!

Comments

Popular Posts