The evolution of the cat

One of my buds, Matt, had his 4th birthday party the other weekend and he had the greatest face painter I've even seen there. You pretty much could request anything you could think of and this lady could paint it on your face. I decided to go the traditional route and see how well she could do a cat. These photos will speak for themselves

She has already been booked for a joint Celie/Harper 3rd Birthday "Fancy Nancy" Bash
I'm into older guys already...T R O U B L E

Today was also my last day of music class. This was kindof a big deal because I've been going since before I was one, and if it wasn't for Ms. Jenni and Kindermusik, I wouldn't have met one of my other best buds, Nathan. Sniff, Sniff.

Now, for those of you that are wondering what Mom, Maida and I do during the week when Dad's out of town, well, this should answer your question. Have you ever heard of the Hokey Pokey, Dora-style?


Maida thinks I'm pretty funny

Comments

Popular Posts