Spring has sprung

Seeing as how yesterday was the first official day of Spring, I thought I'd show everyone what's popping up around here (courtesy of the Denver Botanic Gardens, where I'm pretty sure it's all staged to look as good as possible). For those of you that know my Mom at all, you're aware she's not known for her green thumb, hence why we can't find these things around our house.

First up, we had some lovely smelling sage. I can't say I've ever seen or smelled this before (see my note above regarding my Mom's green thumb)

They kept telling me to stay on the path and not walk on the plants. You can see how well I listened to that direction
Cool yellow flowers (I'm just testing them here to see if they catch on that I'm standing half off the dirt, half off...that's ok, right?!)
Then we checked out the buds on this apple tree. Again, not something I've seen before. I needed my magnifying glass to get a closer look
I wonder what we can magnify down here?
Then we headed inside for craft time
And I ended the morning dressing up like a leaf
Pretty nice intro to Spring if I say so myself

Comments

Popular Posts