Papa and Grandma come to town

Papa and Grandma Kroll came in town last weekend to visit me and meet Maida for the first time.

When Papa comes to town, there's always a brewery visit involved (for those of you that don't know, Papa Kroll brews his own beer and he told me I can have my first drink when I'm old enough to spell BEER - true story), though unfortunately I don't have any video proof of this, my favorite was the Apricot Ale and the popcorn.

We do however, have proof of Papa looking rather silly at the park while swinging with Aunt Gabe and I
Somebody should tell him his butt is way too big for that swing
Super cool twirly thing that Uncle Jace rode with me
And the rock wall he helped me scale
What is it with grown-ups thinking they can fit on all the kid's rides today?


My little sister was baptized today, so it was a pretty special day. Stay tuned for some photos of the big event. Until then, hopefully you guys can get some rest because we're not getting much around here (ok, I am, but Mom and Dad aren't).

Comments

Popular Posts