Maida's one-month bday & Fish

Maida celebrated her one-month birthday last week, and the following are a series of the crazy faces she made while we tried to get her one-month photos...

We're just getting started, and she's already had enough
Super mad
This is her "check ya later" pose
I think she's trying to impersonate a mobster in this one
And...she's out
Just to refresh your memory, here I am at one month old
Later that day, I decided Maida needed to listen to me read her a story. She is a captive audience after all, and she won't notice if I miss a few words here and there.
Last weekend was also Dad's birthday, so D and GG came up to babysit while Mom and Dad went out to dinner. D really wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop and "fish" for trout, so off we went. He was bound and determined to catch me a fish (we've had good luck at this before...check out my prior post to see me catching my first fish with D), however, I'm pretty sure these fish are either, A) on some serious tranquilizers, or B) really, really old, and thus have given up on life and are fasting so as to end things sooner rather than later. Not one person around this whole pond got a bite, including us. And it wasn't for lack of trying, we had to pull D away kicking and screaming. He hates it when the fish win.
And this is what Mom and Dad came home too ... D and Maida spending some quality time together. Wait a minute....is D...
...asleep?? Yep, that's right, 8:30p at night, and D and Maida are passed out cold. Both are snoring by the way. I think they are going to be good friends.











Comments

Popular Posts