Mimi's Visit

Mimi came to visit me the week before last, and it was so good to see her! Ok, I'm guessing she also came to meet Maida, but mostly it was for me. Maida doesn't do anything except eat, sleep and poop. I'm way more fun than that.

We played with my new Dora matching game
And my new Fancy Nancy doll (she rocks)
And basically just hung out a lot while Mom was otherwise occupied
Though every once in awhile Mom did get a free minute, and I decided I wasn't mad at her anymore (I was boycotting her for awhile there), so we posed for a picture together, too
Valentine's Day came and went without much hub bub at the Kroll's, though Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace did come over and brought Maida and I some presents, which I was happy to open for her
Other exciting happenings were Miss Maida's first real bath at home
Me showing off my superior big sister skills yet again
And posing for another pic with Mimi before she left. Come back to visit soon!
Stay tuned ... Dad and I had a date night last week at the DU Pioneers Basketball game. We were only two of about 45 people there, so I got to shake my booty court side. It was awesome.







Comments

Popular Posts