Friends and Family

One of Maida's new friends came over the other night to hang out. Her name is Sophia, and I think her parents' names are Juan and Tiff, but I could be wrong. Sophia is only a couple weeks older than Maida, but I think Maida already has a pound on her. She's a big girl...I'm just sayin'.

It was fun to see another baby in the house. I was happy to help give her a bottle, among other things I'm fully capable of doing "all by myself." I think I'm babysitting the girls next weekend when all the parents go out for a night on the town.

GG, Aunt Sara and D stopped by last week, too, so there were more photo ops (I've turned into a complete cheese ball in front of the camera..go figure).
... Smoothie break ...

Great Grandma and Grandpa Kroll also stopped by last week for a visit. Maida just slept the whole time so I couldn't showcase all of my big sister skills (as previously stated, I can do everything Mom does ... well, almost everything).

And Sunday was Mom's 32nd Birthday. I refused to sit with her for a picture until they decided to take one without me. But I figured I'd give Maida her moment.
And then it was my turn to shine.
Dad was feeling left out, so he wanted one with "his girls," too...I'm thinking he's in trouble when we're older.

Comments

Popular Posts