The Little Sister

Well, the rumors are true...I am officially the big sister to Ms. Maida Ann Kroll. That's right, she's a she, despite everyone saying she was a boy. Trust me, I've already changed her diaper a dozen times and I can vouch for this.

Maida joined the Kroll family last Tuesday, February 1st at 2:07pm weighing in at a healthy 7 lbs. 15 oz. (I heard she pooed right before being weighed, so I'm sure had that not been the case, she would've tipped 8 lbs.). Quite the shock, considering she was over a pound larger than I was - showoff. Though Mom only had to push half the time ... go figure.
I met Maida a couple hours later, and was instantly the proudest big sister around


Everyone kept saying she looked just like me when I was a baby. I don't quite see the resemblance, though, do you?

{Harper at 4 hours old}

{Maida at 2 hours old}


Maida had a lot of visitors including, but not limited to:
GG and D
Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace
Aunt Sara
and Mom's good friend Lisa, and her sons Nathan and Jacob
Officially a family of four (Dad is severely outnumbered at this point)
More to come later ... like how I help Mom feed Maida by "nursing" my babies, and how I now like to scream at the top of my lungs when I don't get my way. Let the fun begin!
Since everyone is so busy with the new baby, I've learned to entertain myself by reading nursery rhymes to my babies, as well.

Comments

Popular Posts