The snowman - real or fake?

I bet you can't tell the difference ...

So I was sick pretty much all of last week, and Mom and I rarely left the house (cabin fever anyone?). I really wanted to replicate the snowman I'd made a few weeks earlier, so we improvised.

Whadda ya think?
Pretty good if I say so myself. And if you're wondering why he is so miniature, it's because we ran out of white play dough, and Mom thought it would look funny for him to have a multicolored body. She's so square.
Then come Sunday I was all better (except for the continuous stream of snot running out of my nose, but we're just ignoring that for now). We'd gotten a little bit more snow that hadn't melted yet, so I got to do it all over again, but this time it was the real deal.
Luckily we have carrots in the fridge we don't really eat, so they come in handy when you want your snowman to have a nose
This is way more fun than that mini play dough snowman! Only problem is it was 50 degrees the next day, and she melted almost immediately.









Comments

Popular Posts