Finally!!

We got some snow in this city! Dad I headed out to do some shoveling (of course, what else do you do in the snow?)

Oh, right...you play in it! Sadie is a big fan, too, so I had to throw her some snowballs
Crazy dog action shot
Then Dad had this brilliant idea to throw me in a pile of snow...problem was, it was light, fluffy snow that didn't offer much padding. We didn't really figure that out until after this photo was taken when my face went right in the snow pile and I was none too happy about it. If you look closely at Dad's face, I think he's aware (albeit a little late) of what's happening!
A few days later the snow had still stuck around, so my friends from across the street came over and we did some sledding
Then Caleb, being the gentleman he is, helped me make my very first snowman ever ... not too bad if I say so myself!
I'm a big fan of this snow stuff (as long as I don't have to stick my face in it).




Comments

Popular Posts