My first trout

Went to the Fisherman's Expo with D last weekend and had a hoot of a good time. First thing I saw was this awesome ATV. Who needs a Radio Flyer Trike when you can have one of these?

They also had a cool exhibit with these adorable black labs where they jumped into a pool and retrieved ducks (fake ones, I think...I hope). I don't have any action shots of the pool, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I asked if we could bring one home and all I heard was laughter. What the ...?
But the highlight was catching my first real trout. D's trying to get me hooked on fishing, and I think he may have succeeded. I've been practicing at home with my Dora fishing pole and I think I'm ready for the Dream Stream ... yep, "A River Runs Through It"-style



Comments

Patrick said…
Hey Harper, three words for your Dad: American Idol Tryouts.

Love, Finley & Mabel

Popular Posts