The Last Supper..or I mean Weekend

Pretty nice weather here this weekend, so Mom, Dad and I hit the park several different times, and just thought I'd share some highlights.

We've graduated to much bigger slides than what you've seen from me in the past

And now I can easily climb this rock wall by myself

I said I can do it by myself, Dad! (might be close to the exact words spoken here)

Then there was some hanging out with the pups in the front yard throwing the ball, and a photo op with Mom. Yes, that baby is STILL in her belly, as you can clearly see here. I've been hearing about this so-called "baby" for so long now, I'm starting to wonder if it's just some mythical made-up creature, like the Loch Ness Monster, or the Easter Bunny (oh wait, the Easter Bunny is real, I remember being scared out of my mind after meeting him last year). I've been assured the baby is not made-up (otherwise Mom has really put on the lbs!), and he/she will be here very soon. Let's hope so for your sake, Lady!

And lastly, here's a funny video from lunch today. Watch at the end when I turn to let Dad smack my booty instead of a high five. No one has any idea where I learned that from, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Comments

Unknown said…
Adorable...you'll have your hands full when she is a teenager! :) Too darn cute!

Popular Posts