Where's the Snow?

It's been unseasonably warm here in Denver the past few weeks, and we haven't had any real snow. So I decided we needed to partake in some decidedly winter activities in order to make it feel more like the week before Christmas.

First up was Disney on Ice. This was my first experience with anything like this, so we weren't sure how it was going to go over, but I gotta say, I loved it! Celie and her parents came with us and we did really well for the 1 1/2 hour show (though next time I think they'll be buying us our own seats). I didn't know who half the characters were, but they had Mickey and Minnie, so that was really all that mattered to me.

Next, we headed to the mountains, where I could experience real snow and celebrate D's birthday with him. The idea was for me to have my first "skiing" experience, but of course, the night we got up there I started to get sick and everything went downhill from there.

But I bucked up, took some drugs so I could function, put on my Santa hat and attempted some crafts with GG (she did most of them).

We walked around town a bit and posed for a few pics.
Jealously watched the skiers coming down the hill
(Dad's still out of it from not getting any sleep for two days in a row)
But a lot of the time was just spent relaxing on the couch with my thumb, my lovey...
and of course, my girl, Dora

Comments

Popular Posts