Merry Merry



I'm not sure the best way to go about updating you on my Christmas this year, without completely inundating you with tons of photos...so that's probably just what I'll do.

Our Christmas holiday started out like this - Dad and I doing our cheesey pose in front of the tree.

Then on Christmas Eve we visited Great Grandma Campbell in Castle Rock and I played Santa
I then proceeded to chase the house dog "Winston" around the halls - I don't think he's used to anyone moving this fast around here

All ready for bed ... and for the Big Man to
visit my house!

I woke up early to make sure Santa ate the cookies I left out for him (he did), and that the reindeer at their carrots (they nibbled). And I found presents waiting for me he had left behind, so Mom and Dad let me open one before we headed down to GG and D's.
Look Sadie! My Little Pony!

After some skyping with Mimi, Grandpa and Uncle Matt to wish them a Merry Christmas, we piled what seemed like all our worldly possessions into the car (including the two dogs), and headed down to GG and D's for Christmas. And this is what I found when I got there...I think Santa left his entire bag at their house.

I wasted no time digging in

Modeling the headband Dad bought me which doesn't require a lot of hair to wear! Nice find, Dad.

Other highlights included:
My new keyboard that I can jam out and sing along with (not pictured)

my new sleeping bag

A play-doh activity center
green and red nail polish (that Dad is so kindly showing me how to model - where'd you learn that, Dad?)

My Radio Flyer Trike
And roller skates!

Though Mom has already put her foot down and said I'm not allowed to try Roller Derby...ever

Or skate around while watching Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair" video ... even if she does look cute

Comments

Popular Posts