T to the Thomas!

Saturday morning started bright and early for our trip to Golden to the Train Museum so we could visit Thomas the Train. Our scheduled departure was 9:15a and they tell you to get there an hour early...what?! We would've had to leave our house at like 7:45a, not happening people. So in typical Kroll style, we strolled up to meet my buddy Nathan and his parents (who arrived in plenty of time) at the front of the line just as they were boarding the train. It pays to know people.

Here's Nathan and I waiting patiently for Thomas to depart, thumb in mouth and ready to go.
Quick family shot
Nathan and his parents, Lisa and Ryan
Thomas drove us around the museum in a circle for about 30 minutes, and then we departed and toured the rest of the trains ... I loved yelling "All Aboard!"
Hi Dad!!
They also had a real fire truck there for us to climb in, which was super cool...there was a small incident when Mom tried to remove me from the truck.
And I got my very own hat - how do I look?
Off to GG and D's (aka, Grandma and Grandpa Gonnion's) for the week so Mom and Dad can go frolic on some island called Oahu. Why they're not taking me is a mystery, I'm super fun on airplanes! No matter, I'm a little sick of them anyway.

'til next time...











Comments

Popular Posts