I'm Back!


True, I didn't go far, but being away from home for a week when you're this small is a long time! I was excited to come home and see Mom, Dad and the girls

I don't have many photos from my time at GG and D's, but I do have documentation that I:

A) Ate toast and nutella for breakfast

and, B) Road the train in Georgetown (it was "loud!")

GG and I also visited Great Grandma C and did her hair while we were there, and I'm pretty sure D and I road my car up and down the driveway numerous times.

I hear Mom and Dad had a great, relaxing time in Hawaii without me. I won't bore you with too many photos of them, but I guess we should note they celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary, as well. Congrats, old folks! Other highlights included the Pearl Harbor Memorial and beautiful views.

They did bring me back my very own Hawaiian purse/lunch bag (that I LOVE to fill with money and carry around), and a necklace and bracelet (the necklace was broke approximately 2 hours after this photo was taken).




Comments

Popular Posts