I love ice cream

It was Great Grandma Campbell's 92nd birthday last week, so the whole fam made the trip down to Castle Rock to wish her Happy Birthday. But let's be honest folks, I went because I was told there'd be ice cream cake.

Here's Grandma and I - yes I know Mom dressed me ambiguously, I was mistaken for a boy several times. But what boy wears a white shirt with crystal buttons, do tell?
I also got to hang out with the house dog, Winston.
And finally, the cake. It's much easier if you just use your hands, Grandma..

It's ok, I drop food on myself all the time, don't worry about it.

See? I ate mine in half the time, I'm telling ya, get rid of the spoon!

And then it was time to open presents. That was a rather slow moving process, so I decided to step in and help
The rest of the Labor Day weekend was pretty quiet, chores around the house, you know...Mom and Dad did attend a wedding in Vail on Sunday night. It was actually their first Jewish wedding, and they had so much fun, I'm apparently betrothed to a nice Jewish boy someday so they can scream "Mazel Tov!", and be lifted up in chairs at the reception. I'm also told this picture will be plastered everywhere at my wedding...that'll send the nice Jewish boy running, pretty sure that's not Kosher.

We did take a trip to the Zoo to finish out our Labor Day weekend, and the highlight, as always, is the carousel.
Mazel Tov, and Shalom!

Comments

Popular Posts