Superhero's and Mom's


If you're keeping up, then you will remember I promised you some pics of my Superhero costume, and I won't disappoint.

This was for a party we went to a couple weeks ago. It was a buddy's 3rd birthday and we were to come dressed up as our favorite super hero. I couldn't find an Abby Cadabby or Super Grover outfit (do they even count?), so I settled for my pink tutu, and a pink cape that Dad found for me at the toy store just hours before the party. It was a hit, let me tell you. Here I am modeling my cape on some random person's lawn.

Here's Dad helping me "fly" across the street (yes,those are super hero armbands I'm sporting, as well).
Now I'm ready for the party!

And of course we can't forget about Mother's Day (a couple weeks ago!). Here's the shot of Mom and I from that day
Four generations

I'm almost too big to sit on Great Grandma Campbell's lap, but I really wanted to play with her glasses

Have I ever told you I love cupcakes?

We are going back to Nebraska tomorrow for Uncle Matt's graduation from High School - he finally made it! Just kidding, of course, he made it on the first try, I just like to give him a hard time since he's no longer the baby of the family :) Check ya later!

Comments

Patrick said…
I didn't think there could be a super hero cooler than Super Grover, but apparently there is... and she hails from Denver, CO.

Popular Posts