The Big D and a turtle

Last weekend, Mom and Dad shipped me off to Grandma and Grandpa G's house for part of the weekend (something about a wedding Saturday night, and then Mom had a dentist appt. early Monday morning, blah, blah...if you ask me, it was all a big ploy on G&G's part to get me to stay with them for a couple nights).

While Mom and Dad were getting some R&R (aka, waking up at 6:30a, instead of 6a), and falling in love all over again, I was having some fun of my own.

Here's 'D' and I (as I like to call Grandpa G. - his name is Dave people, keep up) at the Colorado Springs Zoo. See if you can find us, come on, it's like "Where's Waldo?"


Here's GG and I riding the carousel. Nobody told her ahead of time I don't like riding the animals that move up and down on, but she quickly figured it out on her own, and we sat on the bench so neither of us would get motion sickness. The thumb helps too, FYI.
This is a turtle, as you can see. I was intrigued when I thought it was fake, but then it started to move. Nobody told me they let the animals roam free at this Zoo, what kind of a place is this?!

Here we're watching the Horse's run around...or "neigh's" as I like to call them.


Time for a rest and drink, getting carried around at the Zoo all day is hard work.




Comments

Popular Posts