Watch out...


WARNING:
If you have a weak stomach, you may want to skip this post.

I must apologize for my absence since Halloween, but it's with good reason, as you will soon see below... I have been sick. Not, "oh, I don't feel good today, I think I'll be lazy and lay around" sick. But, "oh, my stomach hurts and I think I'll puke my guts out" sick. So that's exactly what I did...in the car.

Mom had no idea what hit her. We were driving on the interstate near the dog food factory (known for it's bad smell) with the windows down, and she thought the smell was just from the passing factory. It took her about 5 minutes to realize she was wrong. So she pulled over and this is what she saw.

This photo was taken on Thursday, and I got sick once a day for the next two days. But by Sunday, things seemed to be back to normal. I was feeling pretty good, my fever was gone...all was right in the world.

SUCKERS!
I puked all over Dad last night.

To be continued....

Comments

Popular Posts