Let the Season begin!

Many of you may already be aware, but this is my favorite time of year (or rather my parents favorite time of year, and thus by default...).

The season officially kicks off with the NE vs. CU game the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily this year it was in Boulder, so Mom and Dad got to go while I hung out with G&G. Thank God they won!

Then the next day begins with The Tree. We head down to City Floral to pick out a beautiful Colorado grown Christmas Tree with our name on it. Trees as far as the eye can see!

One of these years Dad said we'll head into the mountains and cut down the tree ourselves...we'll see how that goes. Dad + saw = danger

Oh, I almost forgot, I got to FINALLY turn around in the carseat, too! I was thrilled, as you can see. Mom is seriously considering turning me back around because of my sour attitude.

Then the weekend continues with Dad's lighting extravaganza. This is no joke people, he takes his outdoor illumination very seriously. Look at what a good job he did! He really wanted a Santa to go next to the Chimney, but Mom drew the line at the 5,000 twinkling lights.
Again, as you can see, I was thrilled.




Comments

Jill Dolnicek said…
House looks great, guys, and Buggy looks absolutely adorable....as usual. Love AJ

Popular Posts