I'm ready for my close-up, Mom


I think I'm officially better :) No more puking, no more fever, no more snot running down my face. In other words, I was ready to have my picture taken again.

I was beginning to wonder if I'd fallen off the A-list, it had been so long. But Mom assured me I was still her favorite subject (when I'm not all snotty and cranky, of course).

Up next...
Mom and Dad are trying to capture some video of all the "words" I know. Highlights include "Daddy" (sounds more like "dat tee"), "Mama" (sounds like "mama"), "Baa" for ball (this includes many different kinds of ball, including football, baseball, basketball, etc, etc), "Yap pee" (nobody is sure what this means yet, but when I say it over and over again really fast, it sounds like "happy, happy, happy, happy!"), and last but not least "Shuuuiit" - you can imagine what I'm saying here.

Happy Friday the 13th!

Comments

Popular Posts