These shoes are made for walking

So I'm still trying to perfect this thing they call walking. I like to pull myself up on anything I can get a hold of (sturdy or not, I don't really care), and try and walk.

And now I can do it in style with the new kicks Grandma G. got me!

These shoes were a long time in the making, and I won't bore you with the sordid details, but let's just say they took so long I almost outgrew them before they even got here - and they gave them to us for free, even better!


And now onto something I have perfected...something Mom and Dad have dubbed the "crab crawl." It's this funny thing I do by sticking my right leg out to get me around quicker than just my hands and knees will allow. I think they're confused as to why I don't go around in circles.

At the end of this video, you will also notice I come very close up to the camera with my mouth open to give it a kiss. Mom and Dad wish I hadn't learned to french kiss at such a young age, but everyone who's anyone knows that is the only way worth doing. Is there something wrong with that?

Comments

Popular Posts