Windy City



Just got back from another big trip ... and by big, I mean we went to the place Dad loves best. That's right people - Chicago, home of The Cubs. If you don't know that my Dad is the biggest Cubs fan around, well then, you just don' t know my Dad.

Mom and Dad visited some friends and went to some baseball games, while I hung out my girl, Finley Skertich. Finley is almost 1 1/2, and check out the head of hair on this girl. You are right to be jealous...she has GREAT hair.

I was thoroughly entranced by her hair, though she wasn't too jazzed about me pulling on it, especially first thing in the morning.
Mostly I just crawled around on the floor, while Finely watched and said "Dad, what's that baby doing crawling around on our floor?"


I was also lucky enough to get to see Papa and Grandma Kroll in Chi-town, they just happened to be there at the same time. Papa and Dad took a shot of something called "whiskey" while I looked on in disgust. And then we got a nice shot down by the River.
On our way out of town, we stopped by the now closed Kroll's Bar and Grill in the South Loop. Dad has committed to moving there to buy it out, and reopen in 2012. The invite to the Grand Opening is in the mail.
And of course, any trip to Chicago would not be complete without coming home and immediately putting on your new Cubs shirt..
What? I never said I loved the Cubs?!

Comments

Popular Posts