Motorboatin' ... literally


Some of you may know I like to do what is commonly referred to as "motorboating" - you know, where you put your lips together and blow out? It's pretty fun. But not quite as fun as ACTUALLY motorboating. I got to experience it firsthand last weekend when we did some camping and boating with Grandma and Grandpa G, Aunt Sara and her boyfriend Jed.





Jed was nice enough to take us out on his boat in Horsetooth Reservoir on Saturday. He also picked me up this stylish life jacket. Don't mind the instructions hanging off the front. Guess they wanted to be sure they knew how to use it, though I think it's pretty self explanatory





Unfortunately, the day took a turn for the worse when Mom decided to try wakeboarding (I overheard her say the last time she did it was about 7 years ago). I heard she didn't do too bad at first, she got up on her 2nd try. But then she got cocky (again, all heresay, I wasn't an actual witness) and ended up taking a pretty bad spill head first into the water. She split her lip open and decided to call it quits for the day. Good idea, Mom.

Up next...
Grammi and Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt are coming to visit this weekend! I haven't seen them for over 3 months, so I'm pretty excited to show them what I've been up to.

Until next time!
xoxox
HCK

Comments

Melissa said…
OMG - love the Boat coat and hat..... so cute :) Hope your head is ok M :)

Popular Posts