Sittin' on the dock by the bay...sortof

So it's about that time - time to sit-up, I mean. I can pretty much do it on my own now, save for those few times that I fall to the side and bonk my head because Mom isn't paying attention. But thought I'd share some of my sitting up shots for you.

Here I am with Great Grandma Campbell  - she thinks I'm so funny....
Just chillin' in my room, playing with this ball thingy again...

And the pièce de résistance ... sitting in my new "high chair" with Mattie supervising. Mom says our house is way too small for one of those big time high chairs, so I get to use this one. Might be wishful thinking on her part, but it works for now, I guess. And I think the toys you can put on top are pretty fun!

And this is completely unrelated to my new accomplishment of sitting up, but I couldn't resist including this pic of Celie and I at another one of our sleepovers - we're just too cute for our own good.

Comments

Popular Posts