It's raining men!

I had my second trip back to what Dad refers to as "God's country" - saw lots of friends and family, and met several new boys who could be potential suitors...lucky me!

Bachelor #1- Henry Harrower - aka Hank the Tank, as he likes to be called. Henry is the biggest bachelor weighing in at a whopping 22 lbs...pretty good for a 9 month old! And he's pretty cute, if I do say so myself (please note, the man holding Henry is not his Daddy, he's our other friend, John, who also has a little boy on the way due in June - more for me!).
Bachelor #2 is Porter Felton. I'd be robbing the cradle with Porter - he's about 5 weeks younger than me, but I've always preferred younger men - he's not too bad on the eyes either.

I'm pretty sure he's checking out my booty in this picture.

Last but not least is Bachelor #3 - Brock Ballard. Brock is 13 months old, but he's just about my size, which I like. They tried to get us to kiss (a little soon, don't you think? At least let him take me out for a nice cup of boob juice first or something?!), 
but I just stuck my thumb in my mouth and refused -  nice girls never give it away on the first date.

I also got in some good quality time with my Grammi and Grandpa Klein and Grandma and Papa Kroll. It was really good to see them, too!

But my favorite part of the trip, I must say, was coming home to my best friends, Sadie, Millie and Mattie. We love antagonizing Sadie.

Comments

Popular Posts