My 0.5 Birthday & Happy Belated Easter

So last Friday was my 6 month birthday - hard to believe I've been alive 0.5 years already, isn't it?! I go in for my 6 month shots today, which I'm not too stoked about, but Mom and Dad will be there, so I'm planning on laying on the guilt so they spoil the crap out of me later...oh wait, they already do that.
Here are Greeny and I posing for my 6 month pictures - happy little couple, aren't we? 

Ok, Greeny, so now we're going to play a little game, you lie down...

I said LIE DOWN, Greeny!!
... and now, I'm going to eat your foot.
He's pretty good, you want some?

I'm off to Nebraska this week - Mom and Dad get to do fun things like go to a Bachelorette party and a wedding reception (not at the same time, that would be weird), and I get to spend some quality time with my Nebraska fam, and most likely meet some more new peeps (aka, other friend's babies) who I can become friends with on facebook or something. Wish me luck on my second plane ride! 
Hope everyone had a great Easter - see you next week...HCK




Comments

Alisson said…
OMG Melissa she is so cute! Can't wait to see her again.
Patrick said…
Harper - you're a doll, can't wait to see you in a couple months. Love, Finley

Popular Posts