Rollin' on a river

Not much going on this week, but I did hit a big milestone...I rolled over for the first time all by myself a couple days ago! I know, pretty sweet, right? Mom wasn't able to capture the momentous occasion on film, and sadly, Dad was in the other room when it happened (I got stage fright and wouldn't perform again for him), so only Mom can attest to it, but I'm no liar!

I've also started to laugh when I think something is really great, or when Dad bounces me up and down just so. They get quite a kick out of this, they're so easy to please.

Here's a couple quick shots from this past week. First Mom and Dad took me up to Fort Collins (aka Fort Fun), to meet some of their good friends. We hung out on their bar in the basement and drank margaritas (ok, I didn't get one, but Dad promised next time, he'd let me have a sip). Next we have dad and I (both with our shirts off)...in his defense, he just woke up, so that's why he looks like that, and I'm about ready to get my bath. The other one I'm just hanging out in my bumbo while Mom and Dad cook dinner.

I'm looking forward to my 4 month birthday tomorrow (but not the shots that will come with it), and my my first Valentine's Day. Check back later to see how we celebrated.

xoxo
HCK

On a side note, I also wanted to wish my Uncle David a happy birthday...mom says he would've been 33 today and she wishes I could've met him - me, too.


Comments

Melissa said…
Congrats on rollin over Harper! It won't be long and you'll be mobile and causing havoc about the household. :) Fun times are ahead!

Popular Posts