124 days

That's how old I am in case you were wondering ... over 4 whole months. It's been quite the ride so far, let me tell you. From the whole "birth" day which was a little traumatic, to meeting my new family (including two dogs and a cat - do you think they need any more animals?!), my first plane ride back to Nebraska, holidays (which are awesome! Presents? Yes, please!)...I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll just let you enjoy these recent pics of me on my 4 month birthday yesterday. I spit up all over myself, so this is after Mom's attempt to clean me up. Don't worry, I would end up doing it several more times throughout the day.That damn dog pushed me over!
And just for nostalgia purposes, here I am at 1 and 2 months, respectively...

Comments

Melissa said…
She is just too cute. She looks just like her momma
Anonymous said…
she's a cutie!

Popular Posts